Slice of Life 2020: Day 21
There are some upsides to our situation right now…
- Outings become very special, like this mountain bike ride we took today with the gang.
- I haven’t worn makeup in 5 days! Before that, it was five days.
- The kids pet the dog more because they are home.
- There are extra hands around the house to help with laundry and dishes!
- I’ve driven my car 3 times this entire week! That’s a serious gas savings.
- A friend asked me to take some photos of her. I said, “I’m available any day or evening this week.”
- My truck is clean.
- The local brewery has “beer to go” in a growler. So, you can take a can home and drink it with your dinner.
- I’ve talked to my mom and dad on the phone many days this week.
- Friends and family are calling or texting daily to check in.
- Food isn’t going bad in the refrigerator, because we are eating everything up!
- Neighbors are walking the streets in the afternoon.